Marco's blog An [almost] daily rant 

Monday, January 06, 2003


We are back from Key West. The island, the water, the weather, and especially the drive down the Keys was great, but the touristy parts were a bit tacky for me, and a lot too tacky for my inamorata. Some truly fine dining did help. The best was on Little Palm Island. But other places were great, including Café Marquesa and Bagatelle. On the way back, my inamorata showed me South Beach, and we had a lovely break overlooking the beach. And we made it back in time to get a tree, and host Christmas dinner and her family overnight because of an unexpected snowstorm. In the meantime, I have been moving into her house in the suburbs (my lease in Center City ran out 12/31), and except for the mess in the dining room, I am moved in.

Comments: Post a Comment

Home