Marco's blog An [almost] daily rant 

Wednesday, September 11, 2002


Last night, I crossed the street to check into my usual Grand Hyatt with no issues. The Regency Club floor was now open after a summer of renovations. I am glad I got to experience the fresh carpets and marble in the bathrooms before the last of my trips to DC. Then, met friends and went to Union Station for dinner at America, which featured a wide-ranging menu. I had chicken and penne (and half a pulled pork BBQ sandwich). Tonight, it looks like I am getting stood up for dinner by a different buddy buried with work (a good thing). So, I guess I will either work late tonight and workout tomorrow night, or the reverse. But either way, I will stay away from the mall. Security is tight all over DC. Our building normally requires a key card for entrance before 0700, and a different key card for the elevator before 0800 to our floor and to the suite door (all day, but the receptionist tends to buzz people in). But today (a glorious September day), the cards keys were required all day, and there were security guards there to prevent shoulder surfing.

Comments: Post a Comment

Home